I am one of Mahdieh's friends, Sara. I just wanted to say that I love your blog and photos. They are wonderful. Once in a while I check them out and I enjoy it big time.
p.s.I remember seeing pictures of you when Mahdieh and I used to go to the same school. You were a little girl! It must have been 10-11 years ago!
I'm sorry, I only just now saw your message. And I got SO exited! Thank you very much! I didn't know that anybody was checking my blog, so it's a really big honor for me that you do!
I hope you are doing well. Are you living in Iran now or in another country?
2 kommentarer:
Hello Mina,
I am one of Mahdieh's friends, Sara. I just wanted to say that I love your blog and photos. They are wonderful. Once in a while I check them out and I enjoy it big time.
p.s.I remember seeing pictures of you when Mahdieh and I used to go to the same school. You were a little girl! It must have been 10-11 years ago!
Dear Sara!
I'm sorry, I only just now saw your message. And I got SO exited! Thank you very much! I didn't know that anybody was checking my blog, so it's a really big honor for me that you do!
I hope you are doing well. Are you living in Iran now or in another country?
Hugs, Mina
Send en kommentar